Proctor Union Church:
The first service in the Proctor Union Church was held on December 31, 1890. While the church edifice is constructed of an attractive rough-faced blue-gray marble, its sanctuary is well known for its four pairs of Tiffany windows. The windows, Spring, Summer, Winter, and Fall
commemorate Minnie R. Proctor, Redfield Proctor, Sr., Fletcher D. Proctor and Mr. and Mrs. Redfield Proctor, Jr. respectively. The church is located at 5 Church Street. Please contact 459-3624 or www.unionchurchproctor.org
for a current worship schedule.